Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New or refurbished tablet -sim card- needs bluetooth and photo facility

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi      I was recommended a Samsung Galaxy a few months ago as replacement to CEX tablet approx 6 ''. My tablet has hung on til now but is waning . I havent found a Galaxy smaller than 10''. Any suggsetions

Tablet or large phone

Needed       6'' ish  handbag size for using as phone , large screen also -    Refurb considered for price

O2,   bluetooth for hearing aid and telephone calls,  photo (with editing maybe). facility to down load photos to laptop.  Messages

Not used for documents

Some surfing the internet but buying, banking etc done via desktop, Apps are needed these days so may need to change to apps

Many thanks .

Older person 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@Jenny105 

If you've decided to settle on a large screen phone, go to CEX and have a look what they have from reputable brands such as Sony, Samsung, Apple, Google etc.

Avoid the Chinese no name brands at all costs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Maybe back to your Samsung suggestion !!!!!

Message 12 of 13

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Sounds the best plan.     I could also try Connevans for the deaf for advice. 

Courage is to be summoned up to go into 02 shop along with old tablet, replacement sim card - with dog and other half. Stop them selling me a new tablet , insert the replacement sim into old one for now and take the cheapest monthly rate for now. 

Message 13 of 13