cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New o2 customer, disappointed with poor or no signals!

Jimmy120pk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently switched to o2 from EE. I have to say that so far, I am very disappointed with the poor signals and not being able to connect with the network on regular basis! I live in London. All the other service providers including EE and 3, have full 5G signals in our area but o2 is still living in 3G Era, and even on 3G, they hardly have strong signals! 

I am not sure if O2 is taking any steps to resolve the poor connection issue. I use multiple security devices in the house through my phone. Poor or no signals means I am unable to answer the Ring Doorbell, not able to access the CCTV cameras etc! o2 really need to do something to resolve the issue. I am currently relying on my Home WiFi signals with WiFi calling service. Otherwise I would not be able to make or receive phone calls. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Jimmy120pk
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also shared some images when I was struggling to connect to network. I could not answer my doorbell, postman had to leave the parcel somewhere without communicating with us! Please see the attached images. 

Jimmy120pk_0-1689950763096.png

Jimmy120pk_1-1689950791982.png

Message 2 of 4

Jimmy120pk
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried to get hold of o2 through social media but they don't seem to respond. 

Message 3 of 4

Spenny
Level 16: Talkative
  • 341 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Jimmy120pk Customer service generally get back via social media but I have personally found the chat in the O2 app the most useful for me.  You may want to try that.

Do you get decent signal when you are outside ?

Phone: Motorola G100, 128GB, Android 12, SIMO 20Gb
Broadband: Virgin 350Mb, Tp-Link Router - Deco S4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are a community of customers and cannot access your account.
To contact O2 click here for O2 Social Media Links
Message 4 of 4