Did you mean: 

New community guides 2020!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The O2 community has one of the best collections of guides on the Internet, all created by our knowledgeable members! cool The guides provide advice and step by step instructions for a wide variety of issues and questions that O2 customers can face but there are still a few gaps in our fantastic knowledge base. 

We've compiled a list of topics that would benefit from a community guide and we're looking for volunteers to create and in some cases collaborate together with us, one or more of these guides! yahoo

Take a look a the list below and let us know if there is a guide you fancy creating or if you think that something is missing from the list

Phishing, Smishing

A guide explaining what the latest Phishing and Smishing scams are, how to avoid falling victim and what to look out for. 

Guide on how Priority Works

A guide explaining what Priority is and how it works

Airtime Rewards

What Air time rewards is and how it works, what to do if issues arise

Apple Watch Setup and FAQs

All things Apple watch from setup to troubleshooting issues

Mobile Photography Guide

A guide on the best settings and suggestions for capturing great photos on your phone 

Forum Features

Forum features such as what are Kudos, Customising your profile in steps: avatar, signature, other bits and pieces

Customising your Phone

We are preparing some material for this one at the moment with O2 and would love to collaborate with one of you to get it posted

Wifi Calling Guide

What is it, how do you set it up and issue troubleshooting 

We'll continue to add to the list as and when the need for a new guide comes up and any suggestions are welcome! Don't forget that we have a Drafting Room if you fancy collaborating on a guide with another member! smile

Martin and Marjo 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I use Priority, Airtime Rewards and WiFi Calling all the time. I know about customising Samsung phones but I'd get lost with other brands as I literally haven't touched another brand since the HTC One M7 and before that, the ultimate swear word, an iPhone wink
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @SamsungFanBoy do you fancy giving on of the guides a go? For the phone customisation guide we're going to be getting some content directly from O2 but your input on the Samsung side of things would be really useful. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3