Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My severe disappointment in this company

Fleming
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been with this company most of my adult life I even went to a different n came back to u but with this phone n the contract I feel I have been done over n let down n deceived....i phoned u up to express my concerns especially since a friend of mine who had never been with o2 who I suggested went with, ended up with a better phone more Internet for less money....i rang u to discuss my issues n u basically told me to shut up n put up....me n this friend took our contra ts out at the same time n now she's just upgraded as u offered to pay off the rest of her contract.....i want out of this contract n I have wanted since a month into n I'm forced to stay my friend breaks her phone n u throw new one at her whilst I'm here the unhappiest I've ever been in any contract in my life.....i will await your answer before this matter is taken further
Yours,
A once loyal customer
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Fleming 

You won't get an answer here as we are all customers like yourself.

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Fleming
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank u I thought I was contacting them but that's just as hard to do as anything else with this company 😅
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Fleming 

This is a community forum made up of members like yourself. If you want to end your contract then follow this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

If you want to make a complaint then do it via this route

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Fleming
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank u very much I'm off to complain in the right place now 😂
Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Fleming We have been given to understand that the Resolver link within the link that @Cleoriff has provided has been helpful for some. 

Resolve your O2 Complaints for free | Resolver

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6