cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new Pre Ordered Samsung Galaxy S8 has still not been delivered.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My new Pre Ordered Samsung Galaxy S8 has still not been delivered. 

Dispatch Date was 17th April and i received a text message saying my order will be delivered by 18th April by DPD, i then got a message on 18th saying "Sorry, we havent received your O2 parcel yet so cant deliver today. 

Will i receive this order today???

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Glory1 Awesome glad you're enjoying it so far! I'm very tempted by this phone but I still have a fairly new S6 so not sure I can justify upgrading just yet. I normally only upgrade once I've used a phone so much it starts playing up Smiley Very Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 51 of 59

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Which is where I was at @Martin-O2 with my Note 4. Like you I tend to keep my phones till they are crying for me to let them rest in peace.

Still loving the S8+ but I do have some niggles. Want to use it a bit longer before I commit to a review. I should be able to give fairly comprehensive (not overly technical mind) review on Monday. I'll have used it sufficiently by then to form a more complete picture of what I like and dislike about this phone.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 52 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Glory1 Haha yes my poor S4 was in a right state just before I upgraded. It was only when it started turning itself off every 15 minutes I bit the bullet and upgraded. 

Looking forward to reading your review. It might even convince me to upgrade wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 53 of 59

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Have you tried your games on the new phone yet @Glory1? grin

Message 54 of 59

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yep as we speak.

Of course, though all the games transferred to my new phone using Smart Switch I lost all my progress. Particularly infuriating as I was near the end of Word Cookies (until they add more levels) and progressing nicely in Word Crush.

Message 55 of 59

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Yep as we speak.

Of course, though all the games transferred to my new phone using Smart Switch I lost all my progress. Particularly infuriating as I was near the end of Word Cookies (until they add more levels) and progressing nicely in Word Crush.

open_mouth I would freak out if I lost all the progress! Is there no way to get it back?? Fear

Message 56 of 59

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm not sure @Marjo. I have a feeling someone did make a suggestion how I could do this in a post a few months ago. Have to check and thanks for asking as it's jogged my memory.

Message 57 of 59

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I thought it was just me that waited by the door when a phone delivery is dueSmiley Very Happy

Hope you like it. It does look awesome x

giphy-3
Message 58 of 59

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

I thought it was just me that waited by the door when a phone delivery is dueSmiley Very Happy

Hope you like it. It does look awesome x

No @Cairdeas you're not alone in waiting by the door for a new phone to be delivered. Couldn't concentrate on a thing till my buzzer went.

So far am loving my new phone. It is both awesome looking and awesome to use. I do have some niggles but they are small and, I imagine, personal to me alone.

Hopefully I will be ready to write a review on Monday. Well I say hopefully....Whistle

Message 59 of 59