Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Took £143 Without Explanation

I was charged £143 by O2 without any explanation, and they told me my account does not exist and there is nothing they can do. To make matters worse, instead of resolving the issue, they threatened to put me in debt. This experience has been incredib...

Moving from the nightmare that is O2

I'm paying my sister's phone and my wife's phone. I've just moved my own phone from O2 due to the incessant price increases. My sisters phone is not working due to O2 incompetence and she needs it right now since our 98 y.o. mum is waiting for an amb...

embee999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Guildford: Sporadic to no mobile data coverage

Hi, I have an iphone SE 3rd generation. It works fine everywhere BUT Guildford and Woking. The mobile data in the town centre is so bad that I basically can’t use my phone normally when I’m there. This issue has beem going on for four years. Have bee...

CAmilla1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Appaling Customer Services

Hi, similarly we have found o2 scamming (mis-selling) new contracts! Contracts for both my wife and I were up so after speaking with o2 customer services and being advised that if we signed up for another 2 years they would apply a loyalty discount s...

TJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade cancellation taking over a week to process.

So after the **** show of the iPhone 16 pre-orders, I finally managed to place an order as an upgrade but cancelled it when the delivery time was much longer than what the advisor on the phone told me.Anyway I wanted to re-do the upgrade to a differe...

Rog22 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My experience trying to get an eSim from an O2 store

Just thought I'd post this in case it helps inform anyone looking for a similar process. I have recently bought a new iPhone and as part of that process it prompted me to convert my physical SIM to an eSIM. I ran through that process and it failed, a...

biscuits99 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now.

Henry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 246 replies
  • 1 kudos

Auto topup fail

I had auto topup on my PAYG phone for several years. Then recently it just stopped working for no apparent reason. I went to the O2 shop and they said phone 4445. I phoned 4445 and they said it could only be done via My O2. I went onto My O2 and I ju...

bizzy55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos