Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Voucher

zephyrnet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a new ipad for click and collect. So after waiting for 30 mins in the most disinterested disorganised store in the planet to collect my shiny new ipad, you can imagine I was frustrated when i got home and opened to discover the voucher id been promised was absent.

I then called up o2 who after 20 mins on hold  told me i was phoning the wrong dept. That id have to redial to speak to customer services, whom I thiought I had already called.
I left it a day and gave up after 10 mins phoning on hold again.

I was passing the o2 store in Bournemouth again today, so I popped in to ask about the voucher. After waiting 10 minutes waiting listening to 2 sales reps chatter about something or another a sales rep slithered over to me half heartedly attempting to smile as he asked how he could help.   I politely recounted the tale.  Where i was told Id have to call o2 again as they couldnt help in store!

Great example of customer service. Not.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
Try calling CS at 8-8.30am as it's usually quietest.
When you do get your voucher you'll find the website is wrong too so go here to claim https://www.o2-gifts.co.uk/?utm_source=Direct
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

zephyrnet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Absolute waste of time. Ive been fobbed off by the store back to CS and from CS back to the store.

No one wants to take ownership. As ive coe to expect - even 3 gives better service than this.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
Complaints here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I same problem I bought a Samsung tablet through the website I was supposed to get a free bluetooth keyboard for it and a xmas gift when it arrived i had a voucher for the xmas gift but no keyboard i called o2 4 different times always to be told a voucher would be sent in the post when it still hadnt arrived i phoned o2 again to be told it wasnt up to O2 it was a samsung problem and i had to call samsung.  I phoned samung spoke to 4 different people and an hour later i was told that it had noting to do with samsung as O2 had offered the keyboard it was up to them to sort it out,  Phoned O2 again another 3 people and was told i had to go to a website between 15th dec and 16th jan put in my imei code and follow the instructions and the keyboard would be sent out.

The website will not let you past the first page have tried both my tablet and my laptop but no luck, I also tried the xmas gift voucher after following the instructions to wait 5 days and it just tells me the voucher code has been used.  Have to say O2 have went down in my opinion have no problems with the network etc but the customer service is really bad unless you are lucky enough to reach someone who knows how o2 works and have resigned myself to the fact that the sold called free gifts are just a scam inorder to get people to buy from them.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
If there is a problem with your IMEI brightstar can help you.
They are promoting the offer for o2 and it means your IMEI has not been migrated onto the offer system yet
http://www.brightstar.com/locations/united-kingdom
Message 6 of 6