cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum mouse clicks from billing email to viewing bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you reckon is the minimum number of mouse clicks from the email advising that the O2 bill is ready, to a screen where it can be printed. And I assume I am not logged in. I think it's 7...

I'm not including the clicks to set up the printer, just to get to the screen. I print pages 1 & 2 of the bill.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have never actually counted...but the full process is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

Its very dependent on what you want to see in your bill. Personally I like to examine everything I have been charged for so I usually go through the whole process....particularly if the bill is bigger than expected. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Nope, not me never counted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was curious

It took me 5

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about others but I for one don't think it's unacceptible to have to click though endless pages trying to view a bill in a format that can printed. It's not a user friendly site...

I don't have enough time in the day and I have too many problems to solve which are far more important that such a trivial issue. But every month the same process has to be endured. It's so unnecessary. Two clicks are acceptible. Three are too many.

I find it so annoying in the extreme to see a link which says "download bill" when all it does is present yet another page which displays yet another link which says "download bill"...

I wish O2 woudl rattle the web designer's cage to wake him up and insist that the site is made more user friendly.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for checking. I've never been able to improve on 7. As per my comment above, I think that more than 2 is too many.

Message 6 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good afternoon @Anonymous! Cheers for posting about your experience with the journey from email to printing your bill. We regularly send customer feedback from this forum board over to O2 and will include your feedback as well. smiling

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great. Thanks.slight_smile

Message 8 of 8