Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M&J Aquisitions

Jodie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It seems I have been one of many O2 customers that have been misled by Jason at M&J Aquisitions.
Over the two years since signing with them I have been trying to get the contract corrected and the refund that was promised from them. I’ve never known such a slippery character in all my life and would love to know if anyone has managed to have a positive outcome from this company and if O2 are aware of the lengths in which he goes to in order to poach their customers.
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Companies don't like bad reviews obviously but to ask someone to remove a post they first need that customer to be completely satisfied with that companie's actions to put things right and for there to be evidence of a different approach to sales actics. I don't somehow think that this will happen and that we will see more complaints on here.

Yes the thread should remain as a warning to others just as with any other business partner of O2 just as long as O2 allow them to be called a 'trusted' partner. If this thread is damaging to M&J then this is of their own making and their reputation has to be earned as with any enterprise.

Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
You shouldn’t be made to remove it. It’s a help forum & also a warning to other people to be very wary of this unscrupulous company.
Message 22 of 26

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, just to be clear as well on our end about the way our community forum works in terms of removing content: we do not remove our members' content based on the wishes of someone else who is not the author of the content. We only remove content if the author of the content themselves wishes it to be removed for whatever reason, or if the content is breaking our community guidelines

Message 23 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Thanks for the clarification @Marjo 

Just as it should be as well. The post should remain as a warning to others about M&J Aquisitions.

It hasn't been the first complaint about them. We can only hope it will be the last!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 26

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Well said @Marjo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 26

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 26 of 26