cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty, meh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been with o2 for many years and come to end of contract. Fancied an S8 + and asked what they could do for me. Answer was nothing. Won't budge on any aspect and can only get sane deal as new customers. O2 obviously have far too many customers as it is and so see no need to keep me. Shame really, all I was looking for was a gesture, like knocking of the 9.99 upfront fee for the handset, something that said they appreciated my business, but alas it was not to be.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interested in your reply.perhaps I had a very very bad experience with CPW, mis sold product, 02 coverage,phone and Ipad didnt work, no automatic MSM responses, contract began on signature product arrived after or near to the 14 day cancellation proess (Ombudsmen advised me legally this was not a legal requirement but a gesture by the company of goodwill). Personnel in the store were not able to use computer, answer basic questions, deal with any issues, but able to chat between themselves . Because Ipad faulty, wanted me to change my telephone number for £35 as needed to send me a new one and could not keep original given.Waited 3 hours for Guru last week re a technical issue, yes was on laptop as battery runs out on Ipad and Charger. Yes complained at the time, and since , No am not technical but recognise, unnaceptable service and attitude .

Will just have to ensure my next committment is a wise one .

Message 11 of 11