Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all hope with o2

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Back with the buds pro 3, 4 weeks waiting for delivery.

I got through to chat, they have now cancelled my original order and then have been past from pillar to post trying to get the promotional code reactivated again. O2 you are a joke. The conversation wasn't transferred and I just keep being passed around. How do I get my code reactivated?

I'm trying to use the original code that was sent to me through text but it is just saying it's assigned to someone else. 😡

1000004875.jpg

1000004877.jpg

1000004878.jpg

1000004879.jpg

1000004880.jpg

  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11406 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3154 Solutions

@Paul820 

You need to stop using chat would be first thing to say, and there was no need to post the entire chat as its unreadable.. 

Best thing to do is contact o2 on Twitter X and all the contact details are here Guide: How to find help & contact O2  

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 7

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I can clearly read it when I open the pics.

Anyway, I went back through the chat and they have sorted it for me, I was able to use the old code I received and it has already progressed more than the original order stating delivery tomorrow.

Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11406 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3154 Solutions

Not for me.. 

but glad its all sorted.,.. I still wouldn't trust chat as far as I can throw them, the are really a waste space 99% of the time

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 7

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

This second time getting the code sorted was the only time I've had a resolution through chat. Any other time nope. My latest calls through to CS haven't been that good either, friendly but not knowlegable.

Message 5 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9079 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Paul820 

That's exactly why @madasaf1sh suggested that you contact O2 by social media - a team based in the UK with a track record of solving problems. 👍

Message 6 of 7

Blacklisted1
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Paul820

The chats are in fact readable if other "helpful" users just clicked them to zoom in. 

Unfortunately certain members of the community are condescending and don't actually want to help you. 

It sounds like front line customer service is the answer but you may need to call several times until you are in contact with a member of staff who is well trained enough to assist in this issue. 

If the member of staff seems to be clueless about this I would suggest you ask them to ask they're S.M.E (subject matter expert) to assist them with your request as they may be in training. 

Failing that you may have to arrange a manager callback or resolution team call back as csa's tend not to have access to these types of codes and discounts. 

Good luck!

Message 7 of 7