Did you mean: 

Lack of phones

BP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone,

So I've been offered a free upgrade to my contract due to the separation between O2 & Carphone warehouse. & After looking at the offers, then proceeding to look at what was in the store on the whole, I was disappointed to see there was a lack of variety...

I've always preferred Android & was hoping to see OnePlus on the list or the latest Pixel... However I was instead limited to last gen Pixel & Samsung. The rest was iPhone, which I have considered.

So really I have 2 questions - why the lack of options & secondly how long is this offer going to last so that I can potentially wait for a greater variety of phones to choose from.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@BP
Hi I am not sure but most of the phones available are out of stock due to the pandemic. For how long the offer could last I'm not sure, but will recommend you call O2 customer service to find out. I believe they will be of great help
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BP 

The One Plus wont be stocked by O2. Keep checking the shop frequently as the choice of phones changes.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@BP 

The general selection from O2 is just iPhones or Samsung. 

If you want something else you'd need to look at 3rd party resellers but you wouldn't get your early upgrade through them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4