Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jon Bon Jovi at 02 Blueroom on 29th May

megan311006
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there any way to get tickets for this event aside from the competition? I entered but assume I have been unsuccessful 😞 I have been with 02 for 20+ years and am a HUGE fan of the band and wondered if it was worth going to the venue on the night (even just to see him arrive?). Any help appreciated!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@megan311006 

I don't really think that this is a question that this community can answer ; there also isn't much point in asking O2.

I suppose it depends on how much you value seeing him arrive and the time and travel costs in going to the venue. 👍 

Message 2 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11260 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@megan311006 

I wouldn't bother to be fair,  as there are lots of ways in an out of the o2 including an underpass to the Intercontinental Hotel... 

A lot of people will have been unsuccessful to be honest what with it been open to o2 and VM customers..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 8

Bonjovifan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would, what have you got to lose? If you don't you'll be wondering what if, that's what I'm going to do 🤞

Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Bonjovifan 

@megan311006 

After 29 May, please report back to the community what you did and whether it was successful and worth the effort ! 

Message 5 of 8

Bonjovifan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's not certain that I'm going, like you said it depends on travel and time off work but this isn't an issue then why not 😀 good luck to anyone who goes 🤞

Message 6 of 8

megan311006
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I managed to get tickets for the event in Kingston on Thursday so I won’t be going to the o2 on Wednesday now! Good luck if you do! 

Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Getting tickets for Thursday sounds like to good outcome for you @megan311006 ! 😀

Enjoy it. 👍

Message 8 of 8