cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joggler radio problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone else experienced problems using their joggler internet radio?

Mine was working fine up until last week, and now it just says 'buffering' with no percentage, no nothing, and most importantly - no radio!

Some stations will work - the ones I don't want to listen to! It seems to be the stations I listen to the most (such as radio 5) that I can't get.

Any ideas appreciated! slight_smile
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I expect you've tried unplugging it for a minute or two, if it still won't work you'll need to contact O2.

Home Page, arrow to right of Support, O2 Joggler, will tell you how to go on.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried the unplugging thing, to no avail.

I will now contact O2.

Thank you for your help slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Boot Joggler...

Settings > Factory Reset

on boot up, try bbc radio and leave feedback if this worked.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
I have spoken to O2, and they suggested the factory reset, but it won't reset - it just turns off and on again but all my settings are still intact. I have tried 3 times now and still the same result.
I tried the radio on an ethernet cable as O2 suggested - still won't work.
The alarm function has stopped working - dismiss or snooze comes up on the screen but no alarm sound is emitted.

Now they want me to take it into an O2 shop. They say I can't have another one as I have had it 5 weeks so it has to be repaired not replaced. 5 weeks! I suppose I really am asking a bit much, for it still to be working.

I can see why so many people are buying this just to mod it, if the inbuilt functionality is non-existant, as is O2 customer service...
Message 5 of 5