Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the forum broken again ?

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I can't get rid of Unread posts.....tried under the Options drop down and logged off and on again.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1 of 342
341 REPLIES 341

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Old too.

None can see the new navigation anymore slight_smile 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 51 of 342

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I'm seeing this in my own latest posts now as well - please see below screenshot. I'd already read your latest post @MercedesS regarding using @Cleoriff's image to send to Lithium, however now it's showing the thread as having new unread posts after my own latest post again. Thoughful

CaptureLPW.JPG

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 52 of 342

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

I have posted 2 times, maybe that is why? Can I use your picture @Wa10?

It happens here:  https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/message right?

Can you please help us and use "Show Full Text" to be sure it happens with the same text that you have read?

It is not that we don't trust you guys, it is that we cannot reproduce it and Lithium either so it is hard to find out why Thinking

Thanks a lot for the help! I am sure we will find the problem and fix it! thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 53 of 342

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

More than welcome to use my image @MercedesS

That was taken from my profile page - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2548485 

I'm also seeing it now after I've already read your most recent post, timed 12:16, and see it on the full list page as well

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2548485

(Obviously you won't see the same on those pages, but if you view your own profile you may do)

Capturew2.JPG

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 54 of 342

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

oh! so it is not under Unread Posts but under the profile? Thanks for the help @Wa10 Hero yeah! there is no way (that I know) to check which ones you already read or not under the profile list... 

Hopefully, the rest of the guys will come back soon so we can help Lithium investigation and get it fixed today!!! 

Message 55 of 342

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Wa10 .........very odd because everything is working as normal for me

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 56 of 342

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Now it's cleared

Not for me. I have read this thread....then went to unread posts and this is what I saw.

Unread posts Sept.PNG

I had just read them...and yet appearing as unread again....

Can I use your image to see if that helps?  Please, guys, send us any info you can think about! We are talking to Lithium to see if we can find out the problem! 

Sorry @MercedesS I was called away. Yes feel free to use. That image was taken from my PC using Win 10 and Firefox  55.0.3 (64bit)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 342

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

oh! so it is not under Unread Posts but under the profile? Thanks for the help @Wa10 Hero yeah! there is no way (that I know) to check which ones you already read or not under the profile list... 

Hopefully, the rest of the guys will come back soon so we can help Lithium investigation and get it fixed today!!! 

That's what @Wa10 is seeing @MercedesS. My image is from the unread posts NOT my profile.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 342

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks a lot @Cleoriff! No worries, I know you guys are busy!

Can you please take a screenshot, when possible, with "Show Full Text" on to be sure it happens with the same text? To help Lithium heart_eyes

Thanks!!! thumbsup

@Cleoriff wrote:
@ @MercedesS. My image is from the unread posts NOT my profile.

Thanks! I saw it! In fact, both work differently but all works to see if we can find the problem! heart

Message 59 of 342

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I'm seeing it under both @MercedesS, as I don't usually use the unread posts page but do often use the latest posts view under my profile to see which threads I'm involved with have new posts.

Where they are shown in bold, this signifies new, unread replies since I last visited the thread - however as shown in the screenshots I posted above these are remaining bold even where I have visited the thread several times since the last post was made, and in fact are even showing bold at the moment when it was my own post that was the most recent in the thread, therefore clearly nothing unread.

It does seem to clear after a while, but definitely not acting as it usually does...

Message 60 of 342