Did you mean: 

Iphone not working

priyankapatel
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

My name is Priyanka [Personal details removed] my O2 mobile number is [Personal details removed] I am account holder. I explain everything in details 4th Dec 2022 my iPhone 13 pro max is loss after I do claim I got new phone around 15th Dec 2022 after than whenever I got new phone that its not working any sim card doesn't work in my phone i did go O2 store 30 to 40 times but they told call to customer care I did call many times in customer care they told call insurance company one your agent gave me wrong number for insurance company, customer care send me one email for attached the proof I already done send back on 25 January 23. Yesterday I did call in the morning around 8.00 am customer care one girl gave me insurance Number I called insurance company and they are not resolved the problem and transfer to customer care whenever they transfer call to customer care its disconnected its like many times seriously I am so much trouble In 2 month without using my phone I am paying Emi and insurance fees seriously I am not happy with your service only one iPhone you can't repair I have full insurance for phone very bad service I am not satisfied. If you are not resolved my problem so I am not paying more I want to cancel my Contract I have no time for every time I call customer care and west my time. Your every agent nit do proper job they are giving wrong I formation. Tell me what should I do ???

If you are nit resolved my problem in 24 hours so I can cancel my contract.
Thank you
Priyanka  [Personal details removed]
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10285 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@priyankapatel 

First of all remove your mobile number and personal details from this public forum as you are liable for any scam or spam and fraud that occurs against you.. 

No offence but your post is very difficult to follow as its a wall of text. 

@O2Ryan @O2Emma  Can you help here and understand the Ops issue.

Post flagged 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @madasaf1sh I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 3 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @priyankapatel I will send you private message to look into this for you .

signature
Message 4 of 4