cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favourites lack of customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

THIS IS NOT SOLVED.# I don't have an iPhone.

This problem has been on O2's website siince Apriil when I first went to try to set up my numbers.

AND GUESS WHAT!! It still doesn't work

Just to further make me want further absooliutely fuming at O2, I also called 202 and gave my numbers for them to update.

And again in May when I upgraded.

Only to discover that the the numbers NEVER WHERE ARE UPLOADED AND I'VE BEEN PAYING FOR THEM SINCE APRIL in addition to the £10 extra for my "free minutes"

I've spent in excress of £200 on phone calls which should have been free, 

And just to further clarify that IF SOMEONE DOES NOT TRAIN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE MONKEYS AND GIVE THEM BACK TO ORANGE I will be leaving O2 with 1000's of other VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS.

I have just now called 202 to tell them they did not upload my nunbers into their system on 2 occasions and that I am very angry about this. The responce was "Mam, I am miost sorry aboiut this, let me go and check".."Yes I can see that this was done . But dmy supervisor will need to listen to the call to the call"..5 minuters later..

"Hello, we can see the call but it will take 5 working days to confirm that and see why it has not been done or did not go through"

BY NOW I AM REALLY FUMING - "this is ridiculous, I tell him. It's very clear, I gave my numbers in April, and again to the O2 store salesman when I upgraded. I have the details on a print-out with the bolt-on and number. And your web-page still has an error that does not allow me to add/change numbers. Can I speak to a supervisor"!!......5....minutes later.... 

" Ms Duffin, how can I help you today.." 

I tell him again EXACTLY THE ABOVE - BY NOW THS IS 3 TIMES IN THIS CONVERSATION THAT I HAE POINTED OUT AS WELL THAT WEB PAGE DOES NOT WORK, just like in April..AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT RECTIFIED THE PROBLEM!!

"You got sent the number to dial, right? And these calls are for when you are abroad, yes.? This is how it works..you must dial this number everytime you want to use the International Favouriites..So there is nothing I can do right now. They should have tell you this. But in 5 days when we listen to the conversation, we will confirm if you were told this or not"

BY NOW I AM ABOUT LOSING MY COOL

"Look. Can you at least pretend you knwo about the products you're selling your customers... I am here on the webpage..I was sold International Favourites by your team. Its says this on your web-site...3000 minutes to a landline and 100 to a mobile. Choose 3 

numbers which your incliude..by clicking on this link (WHICH DOES NOT WORK) and EVEN BETTER, your friends or family get "my number" to call you on and they get cheap rates. THEY GET THE NUMBER...Why on earth would you have such a stupid set up that I;d have to dial a differeebt code or number every time I wanted to call my 3 INTERNAIONAL FAVOURITES numbers. That is just the same as having an INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARD which is load of nuisance and inconvience!And it makes no sense..AND WHY WOULD I NOT HAVE GOT ANY CODE OR NUMBERS BY TEXT OR EMAIL??? Even though I set the numbers up TWICE"" 

"No Miss Duffin, it doesn't work that way..you should have done this" I LITTERALLY BELLOWED 

"no you are bloody wrong and i am sick to death of O2. I CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE ERROR'S OR IMPOTENCE WHICH I AM PAPYING FOR. AND WHICH YOU DO NOTHING TO HELP ME WITH. AND I HAVE GOT TO HOME BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS VERY ILL AND I AM SICK OF THIS ADDED STRESS - AGGHHJHHH" 

And I hung up and throw the phone at the wall

NICE ONE O2 " CUSTOMER SERVICES" AND NICE ONE TO YOUR TECHNICAL STAFF TO BOOT!!

I will be taking my very large bill from last January of £230 which occured when you broke your contract by removing my ITS BOLT ON without informing me, and then refused to pay me back the $70 extra this costeed me in calls.

And I will be taking this present bill of £247 along with ALL OF THE OTHER COMPLAINTS since last year. I have copied and pasted ALL which are just so stupendous

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Now moved to a new thread.

Calling O2 on 202 is free.

You cannot report your complaint elsewhere until you have made a formal one to O2 first as shown here:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Posting in capitals just makes your post harder to read.

I hope they manage to fix their "impotence." wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

By clevering using your "chat" help rather than wasting my minutes calling 202.

These "chats" which I have show just have absolutely awful, ill-informed, unhelpful and badly trained your custmer service team are, O2.

I'll be bringing theim straight to Which and Ofcam and since I am sure you won't resolve a single issue.

And just for fun there'll be a Facebook Page by tomorrow dedicated to just how far a phone company operative can pust a customer and each anc every time ISIST by ROTA that the customer is at fault when THE CUSTOMER IS SO CLEARLY NOT AT FAULT and having paid your company so many £1000's over the years...I want BACK what I should not have been paying for.  Not a measly £5 good will gesture.

GRRRRRRR

Message 2 of 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Now moved to a new thread.

Calling O2 on 202 is free.

You cannot report your complaint elsewhere until you have made a formal one to O2 first as shown here:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Posting in capitals just makes your post harder to read.

I hope they manage to fix their "impotence." wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 3