Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill for the last 8 months. No one doing anything about it

Ch1or782645
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been having issues with my bill since I first signed up for O2 back in June. When I initially signed up I was told it would be £6.40 for one number and £8 for other as I would receive 20% off for having a second contract on my account. In terms of my bills:

June - Correct 
July - Incorrect. I phoned 3 times to try and fix this and was told I would be reimbursed. We also had issues as the phone number wasn't switched across and for 2 weeks the sim card did not work out of wifi, again was apologized to and told we would be reimbursed for this trouble.
August - Incorrect (Didn't give the 20% off)
September - Reimbursed for the troubles that occurred during July
October - Incorrect (Didn't give the 20% off). Phoned to try and cancel the Disney plus as the app was malfunctioning and was informed it had been done and was then charged as it hadn't. Phoned again to clear this up and was told it would be removed from the charge for numbers ending in 864. This has yet to be done.
November - Incorrect (Didn't give the 20% off)
December - Incorrect (Didn't give 20% off)
January - Incorrect (Didn't give 20% off)

Anyone have any advice. I have phoned multiple times and get redirected to different numbers before getting cut off. Have been emailing customer complaints since January and have never got a reply. I'm at the point where I am about to not pay my bill it is that ridiculous
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23391 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3726 Solutions

@Ch1or782645 DO NOT stop paying your bill. All that will do is cause you untold credit problems and prevent you from getting a contract with any provider, and even prevent you from getting a mortgage. You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12219 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1135 Solutions

The complaints department is currently running at around 8 weeks to reply/resolve @Ch1or782645 so if you started your complaint on Jan 1st then you have another couple of weeks to go.

The other issue is that once you open a complaint the regular customer services team will be reluctant to do anything as that might interfere with the complaints team.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3