cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate Upgrade Deals

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife and I were planning to upgrade our phones. She has recently contacted O2 through online chat to get information about the deals and has managed to get the deal she wanted. She was told that I could also get the same deal. When I've tried contacting them within just 30 minutes, I've been asked to pay a higher price to upgrade! The only excuse they say is that the deals change constantly! My wife is trying to get a copy of her earlier conversation but they refuse to send it! What is wrong with O2? How could we trust them again?!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

A transcript of the conversation can be e mailed by yourself to yourself when the chat is open. Im not sure if this will still exist when the chat window is closed.

The offer given to your wife would be on her notes which would show the deal was available.

I would suggest putting this in writing to o2 via the e mail option to ask.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Or pop into a local o2 high street store or independant {if your not wanting a refresh tariff} to see what deals are available there or ring o2 on 202 from your phone.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

A transcript of the conversation can be e mailed by yourself to yourself when the chat is open. Im not sure if this will still exist when the chat window is closed.

The offer given to your wife would be on her notes which would show the deal was available.

I would suggest putting this in writing to o2 via the e mail option to ask.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Or pop into a local o2 high street store or independant {if your not wanting a refresh tariff} to see what deals are available there or ring o2 on 202 from your phone.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Without knowing the full details of your offer, the phones involved, tariffs and eligibility to update, it is impossible for us to comment.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3