cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Definitions / Tech General

Anonymous
Not applicable

How would U define the following:- (a) iPod ..... (b) iPad ..... (c) MP3 player ..... (d) tablet ..... (e) notebook ..... (f) dongle ..... thank you from WispaRed7.

Message 1 of 169
168 REPLIES 168

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@anticpated wrote:

Once I found out the truth, I felt offal.

D'oh!

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 51 of 169

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I was going say awful although I don't how many would made the connection.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 52 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

going on from my original question, which after much hilarity all round, was seriously solved = & I marked the thread as solution accepted = Adamtemp64 did this for me in a well presented format using colour, which made it easier for me to read & understand thank you Adam Thanks!

how would you define a netbook = have I got that right & not netpad (only recently heard of this & so not on original list)

how would you define an iphone (not on the original list)

thank you WispaRed7 Cat

Message 53 of 169

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Netbook is a small laptop....
iPhone is an overpriced device that does exactly the same as any other phone but with serious limitations wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 54 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Netbook is a small laptop....
iPhone is an overpriced device that does exactly the same as any other phone but with serious limitations wink

thank you very much MI5 Thanks! wink

Message 55 of 169

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Ancient Aliens.jpg

Message 56 of 169

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc0G8_HIyLE

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 57 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 58 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've resurrected this thread of mine (my 1st forage on the forum) & to throw you a challenge ... who am I kidding LOL Oh Here Goes ... consider the gauntlet thrown down ... *phew*

Yep, I shall use Google is my Friend in due course

How would you define TECH ?

I'm no Luddite, but to me technology could be used in respect of The Industrial Revolution

A solar lamp in poorest Africa ... used to Empower The Women, who look after the kids & their elderly family ... bother the men, they just go wandering off jig-a-jig or get embroiled in stoopid tribal wars ... this is just me speaking, my own opinion

Terminology is sooo important these days eg recently on the forum I saw the word bake, & I don't mean mixture which smells good when cooked in a conventional oven & is a scrummy food

Very recently saw the word Swype , correct spelling crucial these days, but there is room for creativity, just so the message is understood

So, is it that I should be thinking of saying Current Technology, but then what of future technology eg LiFi ... = ... that Stupendous Lecture, which I've yet to see in its entirity, & shall need to view more than once, but I get the gist

Maybe I'm Confused myself here, it won't be the first or last time

How about 21st Century Technology ?

Cat

Message 59 of 169

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Still loving my meme up there, and still very much relevant....
Message 60 of 169