cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Definitions / Tech General

Anonymous
Not applicable

How would U define the following:- (a) iPod ..... (b) iPad ..... (c) MP3 player ..... (d) tablet ..... (e) notebook ..... (f) dongle ..... thank you from WispaRed7.

Message 1 of 169
168 REPLIES 168

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well have a fantastic special day on Friday mate.
Message 31 of 169

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

HOORAY, HOORAY I AM 60 ON FRIDAY !! XX Cat Very Happy

We will expect lots of cake and pies on Friday! BouncyBouncy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 32 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sure will bandof brothers ty BFN
Message 33 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable
..... of course you will - take care perksie
Message 34 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable
Enjoy the day slight_smile
Message 35 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a great day!

Message 36 of 169

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Have a lovely day Wispa and some cake on us slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 37 of 169

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Anything with a lower-case i preceding the rest of the name is likely to be, a hyped and heavily exaggerated piece of technology often outclassing and fashionably locks you into mechanical ownership without any warning.

Whereas others often use Opensource or freely licensable formats which are interchangable between similar media players.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 38 of 169

Anonymous
Not applicable

ty 'anticipated' - after conversation at a little informal gathering yesterday, as part of my weekend of 60th Birthday Celebrations, at a prominent local new sports & music bar, got into heavy conversation with a good friend about her iphone & does it do music etc - so I was looking favourably at the iPhone for general mobile phone duties BUT not intenet/games/apps etc jut really calls/text/camera/ & music as I say ..... I do hape I'm making sense here - when things settling down after being 60 I intend to go to my local town O2 shop & play around on the showroom phones as MI5 suggests to me ..... I was inveted to go over for a meal out with my son & his partner who live in a suburb of Leeds, what I know of as 'old Leeds' - it just does not get better than this + little small cuppa & a bit out in town with my mum & dad to come + as my sister works at reception desk in a town school hope to have a Saturday cuppa & bite to eat on a Sat am during Feb half-term .....ty of course & Cat Very Happy

Message 39 of 169

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Sorry my answer was supposed to be sardonic. I'm not a fan of the Apple organisation personally and don't really think of investing in their technology line. If Mac Pro and Lightning-port compatible monitor was an option, I might consider that. 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 40 of 169