cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INEPT NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE CUSTOMER SERVICES

Anonymous
Not applicable

Befor beginning my rant,i have just spent an hour composing a complaint via o2 web form,i had to send two as only 1500 characters allowed.After returning to my inbox i received an auto reply saying this service has been withdrawn.I wonder why?So first up is there anyway way i can contact o2 without having to resort to the phone or web chat?

Heres my tale of woe,i will try to explain in as few words as possible.

21st June...Received replacement sim...installed it....no i/c or o/g calls.

Rang customer Services......got S.Africa....says sim barred bothways......will remove them,try again 

in 24 Hrs.

22nd JuneTried to use phone still no service......Rang CS.....got the UK....after a few mins offline he said his

manager had told him a network problem causing this fault no estimate time for fix....Searched the 

net could not find any articles referring to this"fault"

24th June Used webchat.....got sub continent....guy said no problem the barrs have only been "half removed" i 

will fix it......  try in 24 hrs...Some joy o/g ok i/c no go.

25th June Used webchat....got sub continent again.....took over an hour of mind numbing time wasting....his 

verdict was that it was the local mast causing the problem....had lots of inane comments like what                      can i do to put a smile on your face ,i should have said resign.....however offered £10 credit...still  

waiting...requested copy of web chat.....said he would.....still waiting.

26th June Decided to test his diagnostic skills....visted a friend 30 miles away...you've guessd it ...no i/c service

27th june Wasted an hour sending emails to non exsitent  in box .

So all you community  members i am open to suggestions as at present the only solution i can see is to ditch o2 altogether

Regards         Webbo

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

If you have tried the form here both the CRS and Resolver, then the next step for me would be to Google CEO O2 and drop Mr Evans an email. 

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
https://www.resolver.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Sorry to hear about your bad experience trying to get your phone working. 😞 We could try see if we can help out somehow. I'm going to drop you a quick PM (Private Message) shortly to ask for some more info!

Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions
What was the replacement sim for? A lost one or a new contract?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely!! Just spent an hour on the phone to 02 and still non the wiser. South Africa call centre operative who kept asking me to repeat myself and me her! The information given I also knew to be completely incorrect!! I eventually spoke with a UK agent who asked me x 2 why I mentioned SA...I told them that if he was suggesting racism then he was completely off track and that for all he knew I too was black. I mentioned SA as I want agents who can understand me and I them plus are trained properly!!
Message 6 of 6