cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCONSIDERATE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think this company is highly inconsiderate, to cut off my lines and expect me to make a call to customer service in order to pay my bill is a joke, how can I get through to customer service when my line has been cut off. The constantly harass me whilst I’m a work with phone calls to pay my bill and when I do finally get the time I realise my line has be cut off! I won’t be paying the additional £3.50 on top of what I’m already paying, that’s ridiculous.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11577 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions
Why should o2 give you any options, you have breached the terms of your contract, it’s not a game of choice....

Glad it’s all sorted...
--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 21 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93984 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

You just need to be reconnected now. Did you pay the late fee? 

Happy you have sorted it now 😀 

Message 22 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jonsie no late fee paid, I had an online chat with one of the workers and they reconnected my line so I was able to contact 02 and make a payment. Cheers! slight_smile
Message 23 of 27

jonsie
  • 93984 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 125986 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

I have been playing catch up with the thread and I think O2 have been extremely considerate under the circumstances wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 27

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Unless you bank with Santander.

I had a hell of a problem with their Nottingham Clumber St branch a few years ago when this happened albeit not with O2.

They REFUSED to honour the Direct Debit guarantee and clobbered me with £78 worth of bank charges. I had to complain to the Ombudsman to force the supplier to reimburse me with they eventually did at the legal maximum time of 56 days .

Dicey Direct Debits can be a very hassling thing indeed. 

Message 26 of 27

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Just reading through this thread and very interested in your post @Skyhawk1010 about Santander. They were originally going to buy The Royal Bank of Scotland's English and Welsh branches but it fell through. As I bank with RBS from what you say I'm so glad the sale fell through. Never had a problem with my DDs with RBS and want to keep it that way 😊

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 27 of 27