Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How shockingly bad o2 are

Ex02customer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Phone was on barred for missing my bill date, paid bill and was told restrictions were lifted….. 30 hours later still no service been on phone to o2 11 times for a grand total of 6 hour and 47 minutes to be told it’s the telephone mast in my area is busy ….. I live in a town with 50 houses it’s anything but busy so I asked the o2 chat and he said it was the mast as well then changed his mind and told me there’s a bar on my account still and to phone payment management for the 5th time to then be told it’s customer service I need so back on hold for 47 minutes to then be told it’s a matter for the IT department. Top and bottom of the story is I just need my phone back on so I can phone my wife who is in labour in the hospital to see if there’s any news on the birth of my first child but thanks to o2 and their inability I’m sitting here no phone not knowing if my wife and child are ok 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10230 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@Ex02customer 

You will have to keep on with Payment Management, as they are the only ones can lift the bar for non payment and there is nothing anyone an do on this customer to customer community, and it can take 48 hrs for any bars to be removed, 

Love how its o2's fault you failed to pay your bill ontime, and also depending on the deliquency of the account or how many times you have failed to pay ontime they can choose to not reconnect you.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Ex02customer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m cut off due to 02 inabilities to know what day of the week it is for them to take my payment so don’t sit there saying I missed my payment when in reality a mobile phone company can’t provide a service and more importantly clearly employ the village idiots and employ them on the payment department I appreciate you fighting 02’s battles singlehanded this is a better reply and more informative than 02’s customer service is 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ Telefonica is more tele******up than telephone 

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23157 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Ex02customer It takes 24-48 hours for payments to clear O2's account. If you paid on a weekend it will take longer. Setting up a Direct Debit avoids problems like this. If you don't have one in place you should consider it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36195 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions