Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How has O2 turned in a terrible business

Laura43
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After three hours on the phone with O2 today, just trying to upgrade early, being lied to about them waiving the remaining balance on the account, being promised a call back from a manager, I doubt I'll ever get that call back. I'm honestly so angry at the way I was transferred 3 times waiting for an unreadable amount time to be heard. O2 obviously don't care about customer retention or FCA regulations. Plus their upgrade options aren't the greatest range, unless you want a flagship phone there's not much option for you. I used to be a loyal customer but once my contracts are paid up, I won't be renewing with them. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Laura43 Loyalty counts for nothing any more. O2 has been going downhill for a very long time. Customer service is not O2's best feature. Unfortunately for some, their chosen provider is dictated by the signal strength they get in the areas they frequent most. If that happens to be O2, the choices are limited in switching networks. You can really only move if you know your service will be as good or better with someone else rather than what you have now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2