cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home broadband on off on off on off! Sick of this now. Time to change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As the title describes.... I am sick to death of o2s rediculously unreliable broadband.
I have been with o2 for a number of years, in the early days they used to be very reliable and I  had always recommended them, but in the last 2 years all they seem to do is mess about working on their lines thus providing me with the worst internet connection I have ever had.

I have had days of the internet not just going as slow as under 1Mb download and 0.06Mb upload but the damned internet is constantly on off on off on off on off on off on off on off!

The last episode started at 2am and the internet was off for a total of 8 hours!

o2s live chat and phone lines were jammed obviously with irate customers.

I can understand that they need to do work to upgrade their system but for 2 years???

I have got to the point where I am sick of phoning them. I am going to throw my o2 wireless box in the river as I have just ordered 76Mb fibre optic from Talk Talk so o2 can poke their internet where the sun doesnt shine.

o2 have told me that they are trialing fiibre optic broadband but have no release date planned, so sorry o2 but you have lost a loyal customer as Im not prepared to wait for you to get your act together and provide me with a stable internet connection.

Id love to hear if you have had the same problems as I have had...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with you on this onevery close to changing ISP myself.  I have been an O2 customer for years and note that no other servers seem to have this ongoing issue.

Come on, O2, get your act together before you lose loyal customers

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

me too...long term customer...with broadband and mobile...time to change

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

me too...long term customer...with broadband and mobile...time to change

What faultfinding have you tried?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
My advice : go with Bt Infinity.
Message 5 of 5