cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help:order iphone money taken not rcx the iphone no help fro

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered the iphone 16gb black from you over the phone order number on 002561214 and waiting for delivery said to be on Monday 30 nov 2009, around 15.15 hrs the delivery man came around handed me the box of this order, I signed for it and noticed the bottom of the box had been open the paper box was cut, the delivery man told me to call O2 for the matter. I did call right away on 08442020202 talking to lady and told her the details and she promised for return call with in an hour. After 16.15 hrs no phone call from O2 I called back again spoke to another lady again I was put on hold for another 10-15 min and was told some one will call me back with in 24 hrs. I told her this is not right I took my day off for the delivey and now no answer to the empty box iphone delivered to my house.
I called again to sale 08000643535 a man who just listen to what had happen to me and asked me to call 08705214000 I did called and put to wait for some one to answer my call for over 45 min and no answer no nothing. I use tis webpage to get the answer hoping I shall get some where for this.
Otherwise I had no choice but to call my bank to cancel that payment that already taken from my Baank account.
This is not a good way to do business with customer like this, and I did not expected O2 to act like this to your customer. 😐
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any one in or out of O2 please come in to look at this and advice or help
Message 2 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
These forums are answered for by customers only no official o2 on here.

Did you sign for as damaged?

Only o2 customer services can help you
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try to be patient. Obviously O2 will have to investigate this, otherwise everyone could ring up and say they received an empty box.
The Delivery should have been checked really before signing. You shouldnt really of accepted or signed for the item if you saw the packaging was damaged. This would of then remained the responsibility of the courier.

I know hind sight is a wonderful thing, i think it'll just take O2 a while to investigate.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is my first expensive lesson for buying online
delivery on door step
normally big item will be able to notice straight away
but iphone in a box?
that difficult
and look closely to the bottom of the actual brown box
top was seal properly but bottem not seal and left it
easy to open and that how they taken it out
I took a few picture of the bottom opened box for ref.
Still until now no call back from O2 what so ever
Bad Luck
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
We all know we should check the pack
but it doesn't look to bad
and beleive from transit damaged
no one would onpen the pack right at door step
normally signed and taking pack in and open
by the time we have the pack open
ran back to call DHL was gone......
that is the real life
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The way it works is the advisor you are speaking with calls DHL, DHL usually put the advisor on hold for quite a while (hence your waiting time on the phone) then come back and say they're going to investigate, give the o2 advisor a reference number, take their email address and advise they will send a message once they figure out what's happened.

This normally takes DHL approximately 24 hours.

Once DHL have emailed the o2 advisor you usually get a callback from o2 to say they're sending another handset.

However, this process can fail though. This is because you are relying on the advisor you spoke with getting an email from DHL and calling you. If the advisor is off sick, isn't in again for two days, goes off on holiday etc etc then the callback might not happen...such is life.

I'd call tomorrow on 0870 607 2302 to get an update on what's going on.

slight_smile
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will do as your advice
Will see if they would do like you said
because today I did cal them
they seem to be confusing of what theyh have to do
and hold me on and on
I can not afford to have another day off
as my company send me to far east for conference
and I use my IOU allowance to pay for this phone