Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello new guy here

GBow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
As usual service from o2 simple and straightforward to upgrade. As usual couriers absolutely shocking. UK mail failed to deliver. I called o2, 02 called UK mail UK mail said the delivery to them until today. I wonder why all their emails said different including the one that specifically said the delivery was on its way to me to be delivered between 13:00 and 17:00. It's no big deal 24 hours isn't going to kill anything. My complaint is that I paid for delivery, o2 paid for delivery, O2 refund my delivery. I hope that every time the couriers do this O2 claim back the fees. Anyone can make a mistake but it's the BS that goes with it that boils my.....blood. Delivery services in this country can be crap so unless we raise the issue it won't get any better. O2 let down by their delivery company me let down by the delivery company. Does anybody remember when companies were there for the customers benefit?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @GBow

I have no issues with any delivery company and I shop online for everything. However there are massive problems with UK Mail. A forum search will show you how many times they are complained about

If YOU want to make a complaint then follow the link here

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver in the link. Usually gets the best results.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

GBow
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm very pleased for you. Unfortunately that wasn't my experience. A lot of people seem let down by or dissatisfied with them. We will be told they deliver x amount a day. I've got some news for them, it's the job we pay them to do. Honesty and communication is the key to satisfied customers You can tell me that there is one complaint for every thousand deliveries. But if you are the one, it's a 100% failure rate.
Message 3 of 13

GBow
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I spoke to a lovely lady at 02 customer service so it's a "get it off my chest" moment if people do not raise the issue publicly the couriers will continue to carry on in such a shoddy manner it will reflect badly on an otherwise good service. I met only have paid a small amount for a delivery window but I still paid for it
Message 4 of 13

GBow
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You seem familiar with the complaints system.
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@GBow

Just to be clear, I have never had any dealings with UK Mail. as I haven't bought a phone from O2.

I know their service is atrocious just from reading the complaints on the forum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

GBow
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to be clear I wouldn't be looking into the complaints system or forums of a company I hadn't dealt with. Much less commeningt on the post of someone who has a legitimate moan, I'd be too busy taking down bus numbers.
Message 7 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@GBow

Entirely your choice as to what you do. I was simply trying to be helpful. 

This isn't O2, it's a community forum. No one from O2 will read your post here.

I presume O2 will continue using UK Mail as they probably offered the cheapest tender.

There have been many complaints about these couriers. None of which have encouraged O2 to change to anyone different.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff for sharing your own experience and advice. slight_smile

@GBow I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with the deliveries of your latest order. I understand someone in Customer Service already helped you which is great to hear, and on my end I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the Business - thanks a lot for taking the time to letting us know what went wrong so we can look into it!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 13

GBow
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm sorry if I seem a little caustic but because you have been fortunate enough to not have a problem your tone was a little condescending . The lovely lady from O2 who doesn't read the forums has replied to my post here is going to look into things. It is only through CUSTOMERS bringing to the attention of O2 the failings of their support companies that change will come about. O2 are an excellent company to deal with in every other resect, in MY experience, though others may disagree. I went public, as have a lot of others because it is a method of applying a little pressure to bring about change in a weak are of the business. If customer complaints are dealt with by a team of individuals the scale of anyy problem might slip through .

Message 10 of 13