Did you mean: 

Has anybody else spotted this?

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

fault date.PNG

Not sure when o2 started putting down a date engineer will be on site !

Had this via the my network app as well may ad a screen grab of that later.

Update

My network app grab

IMG_3437.PNG

P.s. yes this is fo my local mast

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Agreed hence why I was surprised the date was posted but o2 twitter is still in contact with me lol

P.s. The mast s on farmland etc but looks like one sector is down drive up near to the mast  and further north or east and full signal lol

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64 It was a system update we made back in November at some point, O2 are constantly working to provide both customers and staff with more info, the front end user / customer side (website, app etc) and the backend / internal systems (ones we use in stores and CS have access too etc) We have a whole new version internally now that provides more info and has a whole new UI. The website and My Network app do now display dates where available (not all cases have dates) but we do let customers know when engineers are booked on site now. Obviously not everything always goes to plan and some things may over run or be rescheduled entirely. Dates and text may change to reflect this.

Hope this helps matey.

Message 12 of 12