cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC HD7 :)

Anonymous
Not applicable
So O2 have got the HD7 exclusively. I have to admit I am looking forward to it. I am loving Android through my Desire but Windows Phone 7 looks promising despite the absence of multitasking and flash to begin with. What do you guys think?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
So O2 have got the HD7 exclusively. I have to admit I am looking forward to it. I am loving Android through my Desire but Windows Phone 7 looks promising despite the absence of multitasking and flash to begin with. What do you guys think?

Personally, Windows Mobile 7 before Android for me. There again, I am a phone user as opposed to a customisable gadget lover.
This household is an iPhone 4 fanboy location and the Desire may well soon end up on ebay. The Desire is far too unreliable in poor service areas and I think the SIM card setup is flawed. I have to be honest, I hate using the Desire/Android.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have a problem now! HTC Desire HD or HTC HD7 i actually cannot decide if I will prefer Android or Windows Mobile 7.
I use an iphone 3g at the moment but am getting frustrated with it especially when friends and colleagues have superfast blackberrys and desire's.
I think until I can have a play with Windows Mobile 7 Android still looks like a winner to me.
I've still not held or seen a 4.3" phone though so im hoping neither are too big for me!!!
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm definitely going for Windows Phone 7, I'm only disappointed that we're limited to the HD7 on O2, nice as it is. My first choice would be the HTC HD Pro but that's not even coming to the UK and my next choice would have been the Samsung Omnia 7 but that's going to Orange.
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't wait to test it out - a nice design.
I've Had the HTC HD2 since nov 2009 but i'm eagar to experience the endless services that come with Windows Phone 7 OS. Will be fun slight_smile The HTC Hub looks cool too.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if the HTC HD7 is being launched on the 21st? If so which stores will have stock and will any be doing a midnight launch?
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got the e-mail today, HTC HD7 is available to order online, by phone and in stores now. http://www.o2.co.uk/windowsphone7
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
ordered mine today, should be with me tomorrow!
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got mine from an O2 store yesterday. Quite chuffed with it to be fair. One problem though, has anyone gotten the xbox live extras app to work? It just sends me (and presumably others given the reviews) back to the start screen, but the internet isn't forthcoming with why and when it will be fixed!
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
There has been an official announcement that the HTC Apps and the Xbox Live Extras are having issues - In testing they were ok, however HTC and Microsoft have made it a top priority and hope to have it resolved within 48 hours...
I got mine yesterday as well - Awesome device!
Moved from HTC Desire, however I haven't yet listed the Desire for sale... Maybe soon, we shall see grin
Message 10 of 12