Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 9 Pro Fold - Still not in store for collection

EdH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all I hope you are well,

Wondering if anyone else who pre-orderd a Pixel 9 Pro Fold has received their phone or has any information on when they can be collected in store? I pre-ordered the phone as it was announced last month, was supposed to be ready for collection 2 days ago but I can get any answer from 02 about when I can get it. Seems crazy that a pre-order so early on is late.

Further more I am having to look this up myself, 02 has made no effort to tell me it will be late or give an estimate to when I can collect it or if I can get it delivered/pick up from different store sooner.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11406 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3154 Solutions

@EdH 

There are a couple of threads on this topic and the brewery and party come to mind, but it might be worth using the search function and having a look at those threads…

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 12

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in same position as you. Make sure you call and log a ticket for them to sort. I've been told now 2-3 days for an update so I guess next Tuesday. I think they don't have the stock, but why they can't just tell people, I don't know. 

Message 3 of 12

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9079 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

There is talk @HeroicHulk of O2 having "logistics" issues - something about a move of warehouse. 

You need to persevere with O2. Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account or offer other direct help.

You can message the O2 sales' team on social media if you don't hear from them next Tuesday :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

The social media folks are based in the UK and have a good reputation for solving problems. 

A complete schedule of how to contact O2 is in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 4 of 12

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had them say that was about 2 months ago they did a warehouse change and that it’s not that anymore and that it’s google. But on the other note I’ve had it where they said it’s warehouse so it’s all lies. If you need it sorting you call them and say it’s stuck in processing and they need to send fill out a form and to the backend team to see it as you are stuck and it’s like you are not on the system to be done any time soon unless they fill that form out 

Message 5 of 12

Alltooeasy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in the same position. Chased them up today and just get told to wait till it's in stock. O2 saying it's Google not supplying but I don't believe it unfortunately. Terrible lack of communication from O2. 

Message 6 of 12

RF3
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Currently going through all of this too. The problem is with O2, not Google.

I pre ordered on the 14th of August, since then I have received nothing from O2 and have had to chase up everything. Speaking to people on the Reddit forums too, people have cancelled their orders, re-ordered and then received the phone the next day. I've been told so many different things about what the problem is, there is no consistency or communication with O2 at all.

I have been told that my order will be dispatched but the 12th of September at the very latest. I do not believe this at all.

One of my local stores was showing stock, I went in and they refused to sell it to me because one of their colleagues wanted to buy it! Shocking.

The service from O2 throughout this whole process has been absolutely appalling. I have never received such bad service.

Message 7 of 12

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9079 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@WhereIsMyPixelF 

@Alltooeasy 

@RF3 

I have posted a suggestion above - message 4 - regarding the social media team.

Try them - they're good a resolving problems ! 😀 

Message 8 of 12

RF3
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The social media team are just as bad. They told me to wait, no timeframe given for how long to wait and then sent me a link to make a complaint. 

A really, really bad service from every part of O2.

Message 9 of 12

itsazoe
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you ordered the 512GB which everyone did then unfortunately it's just a waiting game. I spoke with O2 on the app yesterday and they had no idea and said google had no idea when more were coming out. I had a look online at my local store and I could pick the 256GB FOLD up from store today. I was worried about losing my deal but I'm not bothered about the bigger memory - so I cancelled it and am picking it up today.

Message 10 of 12