Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 9 Pro Fold - Still not in store for collection

EdH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all I hope you are well,

Wondering if anyone else who pre-orderd a Pixel 9 Pro Fold has received their phone or has any information on when they can be collected in store? I pre-ordered the phone as it was announced last month, was supposed to be ready for collection 2 days ago but I can get any answer from 02 about when I can get it. Seems crazy that a pre-order so early on is late.

Further more I am having to look this up myself, 02 has made no effort to tell me it will be late or give an estimate to when I can collect it or if I can get it delivered/pick up from different store sooner.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Ric1234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same issues with a pixel 9 xl 512gb.

No matter how many times I contact them I just get fobbed off they really don't give a ****** about there consumers.

I made the order on the 15th of August and the took a payment off me for around 300 quid honestly if this is how they treat there customers after so many years of loyalty maybe it's time they just admitted defeat and liquidated. 

Message 11 of 12

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11484 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Ric1234 

Or you just cancel the order and port out and move elsewhere??  our buy the Pixel elsewhere....

As VMo2 have plenty of cash in the bank, as do the owners Liberty Global and Telefonica, so no chance of them going anywhere..

The 2 pre-orders for the Google Pixels and iPhones seem to have been a complete cluster***** but to be honest I think surprisingly the demand for the new Pixels has caught them off guard and they can only supply what Google supply to them, as well as why do a warehouse migration (if its meant to be believed) at the busiest time of the year... 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 12 of 12