Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 4 pictured in new renders

TheGreyApe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 56 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We now have some detailed renders of the smaller pixel, once again courtesy of @OnLeaks after posting a batch of images of the Pixel 4 XL

Pixel 4 Renders

The new renders are all about the regular Pixel 4, but there are a couple that give us a perspective of how bigger the XL would be. It shows three camera cutouts on the left - two for the regular cams and one for the advanced facial recognition sensor. The earpiece, which probably doubles as a loudspeaker is in the middle and then there's a mysterious big hole in the upper right corner.

Rumor has it, Google will finally be implementing Project Soli into its hardware. That's a radar-based tech that can track fine and precise movements and gestures. It was first introduced at Google I/O in 2015. We are yet to see what this is all about.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for sharing this @TheGreyApe - I had never heard of Project Soli before, but I can see how it could be very useful!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 7

TH82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will 02 be stocking it so you think?
Message 3 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey there,

We're not ranging the new Google Pixel 4 devices I'm afraid. We work with our vendors and suppliers regularly to update the portfolio of devices we offer our customers, and we have a great range of other Android devices here, with other exciting devices coming soon.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 7

Glenjamin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So the OnePlus 7 pro and now the Google Pixel 4. Two highly anticipated phones by true mobile geeks. Reckon I'm leaving once my 3xl is paid. Unbelievable really.
Message 5 of 7

ChrisH
Level 3: Thinker
  • 103 Posts
  • 30 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
To be honest, judging by the mediocre reviews the GP4 is getting, I think o2 helped many people dodge a bullet by not offering the GP4.

I am disappointed with the lack of OnePlus though - I was tempted to go for it this year but I'll have to wait til next year and leave o2 it seems to get a decent handset offering.
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ChrisH 

Have you seen this offering ?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/OPPO-Reno-5G-has-launched-on-O2/m-p/1266226#M32424

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7