Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodfeedback

Lavo07
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I couldn’t find anywhere to post good feedback. So their was a error with my monthly payment the first person I spoke to was a lady she didn’t seem to be able to fix the issue and even spoke to the floor supervisor and that it would be Monday before the issues was sorted and before it was sorted I was told to contact the bank about this which after 20 minutes was a waste of my time as the bank was unable to do anything about it not happy with this as I was dreading having to call back to explain all over again, Then when I called back I spoke to a gentleman explain a little what the problem was and he knew by looking at my account what had went wrong and sorted this issue within seconds was on the call no longer than a minute and the issue was sorted. Unsure if your able to pass on the feedback but I’ll like to just say that this guy is a credit to your o2 team and if all company’s have people like this guy working for them customers service would be a easy hassle free experience
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo  will ask you for some more details and make sure the adviser is duly commended.

Thank you for posting good feedback We are quick to complain but expect good customer service and are slow to give praise. Makes a nice change to read of good experiences.

Message 2 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
I agree quick to complain but it is extremely important to give good feedback. THANK YOU @Lavo07

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great to hear good feedback @Lavo07 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

People are always too quick to post the bad feedback - it's good to see someone take the time to post the good.

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @Lavo07! I'll drop you a message so I can get the necessary info to find out who you spoke with and pass on your kind words. yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6