cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Morning everyone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning everyone, I want to thank you all for the help I received during the week and to update you all. I exchanged my faulty Nokia Lumia 800 yesterday for a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am so glad I did. I am not fully operational with this phone and am loving finding out all about it. Its so easy to use and for a first time smartphone user would recommend it to anyone thinking of upgrading to a smartphone. I never thought that I could use one, and this phone is so easy to navigate around I feel like an old pro lol.

Hope you all have a good weekend, even although the weather is miserable.............

Liz

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Glad you are enjoying it!

If any one else has a phone or feature that really like to use, post it here slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 5

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3322 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Glad you are enjoying it!

If any one else has a phone or feature that really like to use, post it here slight_smile

I'd really like to use the 3G feature on my XDA Zest but I'm going to have to wait for the mast to be upgraded wink 

Message 3 of 5

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hiya lizbee slight_smile

Glad you like your new smartphone.  It is a huge jump from the old kind and take a little time to get used too. But once you do you won't look back.  There is so much you can do and features you can hardly imagine you can do on them!  slight_smile

Samsung S8
Message 4 of 5

rawrz
Level 13: Prompter
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
i have the s2 had s1 previously and would reccomrnd the phone to anyone
Message 5 of 5