Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Samsung Galaxy Earbuds

Richard2023
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded in April and part of the new contract was to claim the ear buds as a gift, its now the 12th July and I keep getting fobbed off saying there is still an issue and there is a delay as a large number of customers codes are pending in their account due to the uptake of the offers! This is utterly ridiculous and am surrounded if I just stopped paying my contract I would get away with it,never mind 3 months down the line. Spoke to numerous colleagues on the phone/ chat/ WhatsApp and no further forward and they all give me different accounts of what's happened. They have not fulfilled thier obligation to the contract and it is false advertising if they couldn't fulfill the deal! 

Does anyone know where I stand or if thier in the same boat still? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Richard2023 

Probably time to make an official complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver for best results.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Richard2023
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have made 2 official complaints and no one has come back to me! 

Message 3 of 4

skorski
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Richard,

I am in a similar circumstance,I took out a contract in May of this year.I have not recieved a code to redeem the Earbuds.Four calls to complain,two visits to the o2 shop.One official complaint back i June, I haven't had any further correspondence.I would suggest that the only course of action is to make public the actions of o2, and gather as many people in our situation to reinforce the complaint.

Message 4 of 4