Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

pleasehelp2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I reported to O2 that I am being charged for a phone which is not mine on the 21st March, the chap I spoke to said he had passed this onto the Fraud Deaprtment and text me a case ID number and said that this would be resolved within 7-10 working days. Following threatening texts, emails and letters stating that if I did not continue to pay the monthly charge that I would receive a letter of disconnection and my outstanding debt would be passed onto a debt collector. I rang O2 on numerous occasions, and was was told to ignore the letters as they were automated notifications and I would be contacted by O2 fraud department, still nothing has happened except for me getting more and more stressed. I actually recorded one of the phonecalls of the chap assuring me it would be resolved and someone would contact me, still nothing. I spoke to O2 again last week, same scenario, but he did send me an email stating he had escaluted it to someone, still nothing. Where do I go from here as O2 do not seem to be communicate between departments, which isn't that reassuring!! I have said that I would post the recording on social media platforms, which I will at the end of the week if I do not hear anything. C'MON O2 DO WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX AND COMMUNICATE WITH ME!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pleasehelp2 

I'll ask @O2Emma to help. If she's not about then @O2Lisa will be tomorrow at 8am.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning @Cleoriff 

Thanks for the tag, I'll message you privately @pleasehelp2 and get this looked in to for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket