Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Gold3005
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been with O2 ever since I started paying for my own phone contract and have never had a bad experience (signal not always ideal but nothing too frustrating). I went into my local store on the 9th of May and had the best customer service I could have wanted. Difficult times with the pandemic but the gurus in the Torquay store were fantastic. They were very prompt to help with my purchase with a healthy dose of banter too. Can't ask for more than that. I even left with a better contract on my phone deal. Unfortunately, I only remember one of their names (Philip) but they were both great. If you could pass on the message, I would be so grateful

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25119 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Gold3005 

It`s always great to hear when a customer receives helpful and friendly advice.

I`ll ask one of our Community managers @Martin-O2  @TheresaV @LukasB to get some details and forward your thanks to the staff at the store in Torquay.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 5

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Hi @Gold3005,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this fantastic review on one of our stores!

I'm going to tag our community managers @LukasB and @TheresaV and they will be happy to pass that positive feedback on to our Torquay store.

Have a great day! smiley

Message 3 of 5

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi there @Gold3005 

That's so great, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will send you a private message to make sure I can pass it on to the right people smiling

Thanks for the tag @O2EmmaLouise @Mi-Amigo 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions