cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback as praise

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there!

I need a bit of help in providing some (positive) feedback with regards to the customer service I've received from o2 and in particular their BB department. Anyone know whether there's a section on the site I can do that? I've tried searching like crazy but all I can seem to find is a complaints section and nothing for praise.

I've spoken to a couple of people now and all I've gotten so far is a physical address. 

Any help greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

if you move you will lose it forever & if you returned to o2, you wouldnt get it back

yep snookered... I should just apply for a job at o2 to get it back once I lose it

Message 31 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

you wouldnt get the amount you think you would though

Message 32 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
PM me the details an I will pass the feedback on slight_smile
Message 33 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

The cheek! To even insinuate jokingly I'm somehow being paid for my praise of o2's hiring of good staff - well, that just hurts. The iPhone and year's supply of gummy bears and Frosties, (all courtesy of o2 who I should mention are a greaaat company) forever feel tainted and sour - admittedly, that may just be the sweets talking (tainting?) but I'm suspecting otherwise. Oh, such suspicion and completely without cause. Why, I'm wounded I tell you - wounded! I fear I'll never recover... 

On a more positive note, I've responded to my PMs. Sorry I didn't reply sooner - hadn't really noticed them which is a bit bad 'cos they're quite hard to miss the times I have been on. I'll chalk it down to my still being new to the forums and how bewildering technology is these days, blah, blah, blah. But still managed to meet my response times target which can range from a day to a year. So yay? tongue

Does the search for Karl continue or are we calling the mission off? It'd be nice if he was found but I think I've come to terms with him being elusive and imaginary - kidding! No, no, we must soldier on if only to clear my name of such preposterous charges! Honestly, I'm still wounded and hurt - paid to post? Pfft...*chews on gummy bear*

Message 34 of 40

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Greatest post I've seen all week:)^^^
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 35 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93988 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Post of the week!!! Smiley LOLheartSmiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 37 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, awesome functions! Thanks for the PM and I shall continue the search slight_smile

Welcome back.
Message 38 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a bit of a challenge, but Karl has been found. 

It's been fed back to his manager and as a result, he's been put forward for one of the "Greatest Guru Nominations".  Let's hope he wins it - I personally think he really deserves it!

I've been in contact with Karl and he said:

"Hi Leonard

Thank you for going to the extra length of tracing myself down to advise of the feedback given on myself

Honestly in all my 9 years I have been with O2, this ranks right up there with my achievements here. We are here to provide a service for the customer, but it feels very gratifying that the customer has actually taken the time to visit the community and leave the comments. Feel very proud that I work for o2 and have a smile on my face.

..."

So, really great work everyone and thanks so much for sharing the feedback, functions. This is one of the things that makes this community into such awesome place.

Message 39 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank so much, Leonard! A truly wonderful result. slight_smile  

Message 40 of 40