cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback as praise

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there!

I need a bit of help in providing some (positive) feedback with regards to the customer service I've received from o2 and in particular their BB department. Anyone know whether there's a section on the site I can do that? I've tried searching like crazy but all I can seem to find is a complaints section and nothing for praise.

I've spoken to a couple of people now and all I've gotten so far is a physical address. 

Any help greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It is nice getting them for something good rather than a sarky remark I've made haha:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Wot you sarky, never surely?Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I should probably mention the positive feedback eh? Well, any o2 staff I've dealt with has always been nicer than nice and I honestly couldn't fault them on their customer service. It's one of the reasons I remain with them. I've rarely had any issues but whenever I've come across them, it's nothing that I've found I've encountered any headache - they're usually dealt with in that single call alone.

Karl I think went the step further. He was engaging, friendly and genuine. I like frankness very much and it's a quality I found in my dealing with him. My problem got resolved and he was more than forthcoming in helping me deal with another issue - never keeping me on hold too long (although I wouldn't have minded if he did because they had Of Monsters and Men playing Mountain Sound) and keeping me up-to-date every step of the way. So yeah, very pleased with the whole experience and a job well done. Keep up the good work!

Message 13 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my! I thought my post would follow straight on from my second post only to find an entire discussion has passed by! I suspect I'm a little on the slow side... I suppose I can live with that so long as my broadband isn't thinking of following in my determined and unhurried footsteps.

Once again, truly appreciate the responses and so quick too! 

Message 14 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Hand on heart I can say that in 15 years I have never had a less than good experience with customer service and is one of the reasons I'm still with O2.

Message 15 of 40

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Great too see the feedback thanks for sharing:)

Have a read of the forums you may find somthing else that interests you:)

Ill request Karl next time I ring up slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 16 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Once again, truly appreciate the responses and so quick too! 

Now you know where we are you can come back anytime and we will try to help.

Have a look around say in Off Topic and see if anything interests you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 17 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 18 of 40

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Fantastic news slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello there!

I need a bit of help in providing some (positive) feedback with regards to the customer service I've received from o2 and in particular their BB department. Anyone know whether there's a section on the site I can do that? I've tried searching like crazy but all I can seem to find is a complaints section and nothing for praise.

I've spoken to a couple of people now and all I've gotten so far is a physical address. 

Any help greatly appreciated!

I believe the O2 Community forum has just had it's "positive feedback" cherry popped for the first time.

Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 40