cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm so fed up with O2 now, I've been with them since April when I was mis sold a product and every issue has snowballed from there.

I've been given incorrect information or only peices of information I've had put together myself.

Everyone I soak to for the most part has been lovely but I'm tired of having to tell this every lengthening story every time.

I've complained to complaints but no one's listening or even at times replying. I'm supposed to have had calls back etc. Now it's messing with my credit score and I have no idea where to turn.

I really didn't want to have to go through the process of contacting the ombudsman. Does anyone know how I can talk to someone who can actually effect some change and listen and understand what I'm saying instead of just trying to charge me money.

I can't even get through complaints with out emailing if I try to get through to them on the phone I get hung up on, or end up in a long conversation about this whole thing again!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous  We are all customers here. I will tag @Toby and @MercedesS our Heads of Community. They may be able to assist you, but there's no guarantee of that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Sorry to hear you were missold a product. Was this via O2 or one of their trusted partners?

You have to persevere with complaints I'm afraid

You could escalate it to CRS complaintreviewservice@o2.com or use Resolver which is in the complaints link

https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Please send me a PM and we can have a chat. I'm Toby and I work here on the community slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4