cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would just like to congratulate O2 on their excellent customer service. After a problem with my new iPhone7 which resulted in two phone calls to O2 Customer Services followed by a visit to the Apple Store (which didn't resolve anything and only caused further frustration), the third person to deal with my complaint couldn't of been more helpful, or apologetic, and not only resolved the issue there and then but went the extra mile to apologise and restore good customer relations. Thank you O2 for the first class customer service 😊 Carolyn
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous and I'm sure @Marjo or @MercedesS will be glad to pass it on to Carolyn and her manager. One of them may PM you for more details 

Edit for mention

Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Refreshing to hear some positive feedback, thanks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Great to hear of such a great experience @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35800 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Not many community posts share the good experiences at the moment n- thanks for your refreshing post, @Anonymous Fantastic

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apologies for confusion but Carolyn is my name😊. It was a guy who provided the excellent customer service but unfortunately I can't remember his name. I'm sure O2 willhave a record of the conversations though 🤞🏼
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Apologies for confusion but Carolyn is my name😊. It was a guy who provided the excellent customer service but unfortunately I can't remember his name. I'm sure O2 willhave a record of the conversations though 🤞🏼

Welcome anyway Carolyn...  @Anonymous is your username on here. Also one of the  Community admin team @Marjo or @MercedesS (who we have tagged to your post) will contact you to feedback the excellent support you received from one of the male customer advisors  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

welcome to the O2 community! As they said, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We will make sure O2 team knows. Fantastic

And thank you guys for letting us know heartHero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 9