cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email down - AGAIN!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mail server is on the blink, can't get webmail or mail to my email client.  What's going on o2????

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

well the webmail error page has changed! thats progress at least 🙂 I think they are upgrading the rest of the site at the same time now thats going to save more problems later in the year how forward thinking is that for O2 lol

Message 41 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

and now the email is working for me 🙂 

Message 42 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

working again

Message 43 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

and me

Message 44 of 52

nanny
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
and me - hallelujah
Message 45 of 52

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Will o2  ever be refunding us some money every time part of there service is down ??

after all we are paying for these services !!!!

O2 email is free.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 46 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive had no emails for about 3 month now, the WEBMAIL link takes me to an error screen, I spoke online to a """ GURU"""" they said they could not do nothing about it and messaged the Technical Department who would reslove the problem in 3-5 days over 20 days later still no joy ....... I use my email for important things (as does everyone) I think they need to get this sorted!!!

Message 47 of 52

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

ive had no emails for about 3 month now, the WEBMAIL link takes me to an error screen, I spoke online to a """ GURU"""" they said they could not do nothing about it and messaged the Technical Department who would reslove the problem in 3-5 days over 20 days later still no joy ....... I use my email for important things (as does everyone) I think they need to get this sorted!!!

That sounds as if it's account specific and nothing to do with the outage today.

Give them another ring and chase it up.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 48 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had this issue you are having from Nov to January! it was thanks to the O2 Twitter team that it was sorted out, your account will be blocked as it will have been hacked and will have sent out spam, you need to try Twitter to get it resolved - it worked for me - no use phoning as they keep you going round in circles
Message 49 of 52

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I had this issue you are having from Nov to January! it was thanks to the O2 Twitter team that it was sorted out, your account will be blocked as it will have been hacked and will have sent out spam, you need to try Twitter to get it resolved - it worked for me - no use phoning as they keep you going round in circles

Makes no difference, it all goes back to the same team.

Message 50 of 52