cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email down - AGAIN!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mail server is on the blink, can't get webmail or mail to my email client.  What's going on o2????

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Help someone as no joy getting thru to O2

I spoke with them eat 9:30 and they didn't even KNOW the email server was down.  It's been down since i checked at 5:30am and gd only know how long before that. Not surprisingly they were about as helpful as a wet match, in other words I hung up being none the wiser..pull your finger out o2, this is becoming a bit of a habit.

Message 31 of 52

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

The issue is being investigated by the technical team as we speak.

I'll update the thread below when I have some more details.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-issues/td-p/384670

Cheers!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 32 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
Hi guys,

The issue is being worked on by the technical team as we speak.

I'll update the thread below when I have some more details.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-issues/td-p/384670

Cheers!

Toby cheers for the update.  Perhaps you can feed back up the line to the powers that be at o2 that mention of this outage should have been and and indeed should be made visible to o2 customers at the outset, ie, at login, on the homepage, ect.  It doesn't take the brains of Britain to know it is important, not to mention good practice, to keep customers informed.

Message 33 of 52

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Would this mean that I cannot connect to the Internet and why I have a red light on my router

Hi guys,

If you are experiencing the red light issue, please perform a factory reset on your router (by holding the pin at the back until the amber power light appears). This should resolve the issue and enable Internet access.

Many thanks.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 34 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
Come on o2 - let us know what's going on. We pay enough for the service!
Message 35 of 52

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 36 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again O2 has major problems !! . please can you get it sorted out . you do know we are the Bill payer . What a joke !!!! . not the 1st time or will it be the last time they have problems . NOT HAPPY AT ALL ....... TRYING TO RUN MY  BUSINESS ...

Message 37 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its all well and good saying they know of the problem be nice if they made an official statement about it having been down for at least 8 hours now thats what people are peeved about no information and all we'll get is a 'well it works again now' update at some point this is what people mean by bad customer service. Keep paying customers informed they get a lot less dissapointed in your poor service

Message 38 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting REALLY fed up with the frequency that o2 webmail is not accessable!!! It really is about time that o2 got its house in order, and gives us a reliable service!!!!!

Message 39 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
From twitter . . . Hi Kevin. We are aware of an issue at the moment. Our engineers are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.
Message 40 of 52