cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted in price rises once a contract is signed

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is disgusting that O2 decide to raise the bills with so called inflation, we only sign on for up to 2 years and usually have crap service, but we cant then get a reduction in areas that have poor coverage, if they can't wait until customers have the choice to come over, or renew at new tarrif rates then its a bad show and just infuriates customers for such an appitance. Shame on them....

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'm sure it will be B wink

That's what I thought myself slight_smile However, if so, it does, like I said leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Not very ethical, if you ask me. slight_smile

Message 41 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course it will be B. That's life these days
Message 42 of 47

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Of course it will be B. That's life these days

If that's the case, I wonder what would be the score with sim-only customers who are on 30 days contract. Can picture a conversation here happening sometime before April:

O2: Hello, how can I help you?

Customer: Is it true that from the next month my monthly charges are increased by 1.1%?

O2: That's correct.

Customer: Ok then, I would like to give you my 30 days cancellation notice and ask for a PAC.

O2: Can I ask why are you planning to leave O2?

Customer: To avoid getting charged extra for the same tariff. I'm going to cancel my contract, then re-join, sign up for the same tariff and keep paying the same price that I'm paying now. slight_smile

Message 43 of 47

jonsie
  • 85248 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4463 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 104977 Posts
  • 783 Topics
  • 5214 Solutions

Seems like a plan.....if you have a lot of time to spare LOL

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 47

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well, I'm not on sim-only, so this is just some theorizing here from my part slight_smile If I was though, I'd probably try and do it that way, secretly hoping that the O2 advisor would not want all the hassle as much as I wouldn't and offer me some sort of loyalty discount orr smth to offset the annual price increase slight_smile

Message 46 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 104977 Posts
  • 783 Topics
  • 5214 Solutions

@cyrillicguy wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well, I'm not on sim-only, so this is just some theorizing here from my part slight_smile If I was though, I'd probably try and do it that way, secretly hoping that the O2 advisor would not want all the hassle as much as I wouldn't and offer me some sort of loyalty discount orr smth to offset the annual price increase slight_smile

I am on sim only but a 12 month plan...so I am unable to put it to the test...but I do like your thinking..:smileywink:

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 47