cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diabolical Website

Anonymous
Not applicable

Diabolical O2 Website & I have a need to vent about it. Is it only me that finds a simple thing like attempting to view & download my invoices (I am a Business customer) from the O2 website to be such a pain.  Every other provider of business services that I access is so user friendly when viewing, downloading or printing off invoices etc. & I wonder if anybody at O2 has ever looked at or attempted to do anything on their own Website........ I doubt it!!! Little things but annoying like printing off an invoice has to be done in landscape otherwise will not fit, I'm yet to find where a downloaded invoice is downloaded too. It’s not in Downloads & not on Desktop?? I could go on. Very frustrating & unnecessary hard to do simple things. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143440 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
99.9% of us on here are not business customers so don't have experience of that billing platform.
From our experience though we know that certain browsers are better than others in compatibility and Edge is a no go completely.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousHave you tried this route for business customers?

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/support/billing/view-and-print-my-bill

Its shows how to do it via a PC, phone and tablet.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback. However, as @MI5 has said, we are not business customers so if you could explain better how you think O2 could improve it .... Help

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4