cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery iphone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Iphone delivery information is inaccurate for iphone 7 stocked and unstocked items. Systems are also slow to update and provide information when order is placed. Needed to replace phone urgently so chose more expensive version that was in stock for Next Business day delivery last Friday. Limited info provided to establish the status of the order. Spoke to Live Chat who were only able to inform me that the order could be late and they had no way of determining whether I would receive it on the Friday. Did not have the phone for the weekend which caused real disruption for my business. Escalated including CEO Office and was informed that as per the Complaints policy they will get back to me in 10-15 days. Within the policy it also requests customer to inform the outcome I would have liked to seen. I informed O2, i wanted Next Business day delivery as requested or deliver it on Saturday. However, it appears I have to accept the status with limited follow up from O2 and wait 10-15 days to see outcome. Has anybody received a similar experience with a better way to get a status update and to expedite a solution?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

There are many threads on here about waiting times for the iPhone 7. It's the usual case where demand outstrips supply and the folly of not having a live stock system to enable a true forecast of delivery.

Message 2 of 3

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Once again, the non live stocking system strikes again..

If you're on a business contract aren't there safeguards and promises to keep u connected in place? (I'm unfamiliar with business contracts, but I'd expect some sort of increased commitment compared to normal contracts?)

Message 3 of 3