cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would just like to compliment the member of staff that i spoke with on the phone 13.03.17 at around 10am. Didnt catch his name but his customer service skills were outstanding! He helped me move my payment date promptly. Normally when youre on the phone you are placed on hold for god knows how long but not with this gentleman. He asked me how my weekend was and asked for some music to add to his playlist as he was updating it. I suggested pnb rock but couldnt think of anything else at the time. Its gutting that i cant remember his name but i do hope some how he gets some recongnition. It may not seem like a big deal but to me it was so much better than being put on hold like you typically would normally, it did not even feel like i was on the phone to your call centre it just felt like i was having a friendly chat! Thank you again Sir
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144186 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Good to hear that.
@Martin-O2 may be able to track him down and pass on your thanks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@AnonymousThanks for your feedback. Always great to hear of customer service reps giving excellent service. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Apologies I missed this one guys! @Anonymous Thanks so much for taking the time to provide some positive feedback. slight_smile I'll drop you a PM to get a little more info so I can make sure it's passed on to the advisor you spoke to. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4