cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service is diabolical

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have never in all my years with o2 experienced such shocking customer service!
I went abroad and was entered into o2 travel and was charged over £50 more than I actually used!! I rang up and spoke with a manager over 3 weeks ago who said that this was an error on their part and they would credit my account with the money owed and my line rental as a gesture of good will within 7 days. Great!
Over 20 days later I still hadn't received my credit and then I receive a bill stating that I owe over £100. I rang again and spoke with another manager yesterday 17th Oct who advised that I did not owe this amount and that the credit will follow shortly, everything is fine with my account and I only owe £23. 18th Oct I receive a text saying that I am still owing £100 and that they are going to cut off my services! I receive this text at 8.33pm. I call o2 yet again for the 3rd time, for something that wasn't my error in the first place, speak to a member of the team who advises I don't owe £100 I only owe £23 but she has no idea why I have been cut off and can't help me and there isn't a manager who can help me either! I have now been cut off and I have to wait up to 24 hours for a call back! ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Complaints here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
and good luck !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

They won’t call you back 

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Some actually do what they promise but they are quite a rare species in customer service and not just at O2.... 

Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous welcome to the community! Sorry to hear about your experience with this! worried worried Any progress with the issue yet or are you still waiting? I'm going to drop you a PM (Private Message) shortly to discuss in more detail in case we can help you out in any way!

Message 7 of 7