cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Loyalty

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just a quick thing if your reading 02, your customer loyalty scheme is pretty non existent. I have been with O2 for over 10 years and have received absolutely nothing if return. I have been reasonably happy until recently, the customer service has become very shoddy , no one ever answers the phone, the web chat people do not understand my questions. Yet I can't leave because I'm locked into a contract. I recently lost a phone and received no help whatsoever, I was simply told I could buy a new one. Please have a long hard look at how you treat your long term customers if you want any repeat business from anyone in the future. Also, no email address for complains?! Bit of a joke to be honest.
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Loyalty does not exist anymore I'm afraid.

So you lost your phone. Any insurance through 02 or home insurance or via a bank account !

You do get something back for your money. Signal and network service.

E mail https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Complaints http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Online live chat are non uk outsourced call centres who are generally ok for non account low level enquiries. We suggest contacting O2 on 202 for contracts customers and 4445 for payg.

Keep pressing 0 I think it is when you call them.
Message 2 of 29

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

HI Hrm90310.

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry that you are not happy with O2 lately.

I agree with you about O2, however I personally think that it is the same with most companies.  Customer loyalty is not of importance to many companies anymore.  Their aim is to hit tartgets rather than having good customer service.

Have you ever made a complaint to O2 and explaining how unhappy you are?

Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Customer loyalty should be important to these companies but unfortunately they are all so big now they don't care if they lose you sad but true
Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree. I have wasted three hours trying to talk to 02 regarding my account.
Finally, I did talk to someone.
But, I've now decided to bite the bullet, pay the £430 - just to leave them and move to someone with better customer service.
Message 5 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good on you
Message 6 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
But, I've now decided to bite the bullet, pay the £430 - just to leave them and move to someone with better customer service.

That's one hell of an expensive principle to uphold !!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 29

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's one hell of an expensive principle to uphold !!

And the network you've found with better customer service is......?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No sniggering when we get the answer chaps wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's hope the alternative network does give good service , signal and don't raise their prices and answer the phone quickly.

I'd suggest you check other network forums and you may find a similar pattern !!
Message 10 of 29